Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My First Experience with #EdChat

On twitter, I was able to participate in my first educational chat, also known as #edchat, on February the 21st. I am not completely sure what the topic was exactly. Just as most people have discussed about their first outing on #edchat, it is extremely hard to keep up with the conversation. I was using Tweet Deck and it was somewhat easy on there to stop the chat at a certain point and see a tweet that I was interested in. But then, it was more difficult to catch back up with the conversation. I found one or two tweets that I was able to respond to, or retweet. It was not only very difficult to catch the topic of the entire edchat, but it was also hard to keep up with the many conversations that many people were having. There were too many different conversations with many different people in too little time! These are some of the tweets I managed to involve myself in:

@jonbergmann I agree, I feel teachers do not know why tech is the tool of the future for Ss and that is why we aren't seeing change #edchat


RT @davidwees I agree! I would like to specialize in a couple tools rather than know a little about a lot of tech tools #edchat

RT @tomwhitby: The use of Tech in education is no longer a teacher's choice. The choice of applications is. #edchat

No comments:

Post a Comment